The Lancome Spring 2010 Makeup Collection, titled Ô
My Rose, by Aaron De Mey marries the unusual combination of coral-peach hues with
pops of teal.
The Lancome Ô
My Rose Collection includes:
The centerpiece of the collection is the Pop'N Cheeks Blush in Coral Flirt, a peachy blush with hints of gold. $35.
- Limited Edition Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quad in Pop n' Green or Kissed by Copper, $42
- Ink Artliner (eyeliner)in Teal Delight, $23.50
- Le Crayon Khol Waterproof in Teal Kiss or Brun Tease, $24.50
- La Laque Fever lipshine in Beige Lust, $26.50
- Le Vernis in Bois Riche, $18.00. If you look in the photo above, you can see the shade of Le Vernis I am dying to get. Called "Pop Petrol, it's a gorgeous teal shade. Sadly, Lancome is not releasing Pop Petrol in the U.S. Why, Lancome, why must you deny me?!?
The Lancome Spring 2010 Makeup Collection, Ô
My Rose, is available now at Lancome counters and at www.lancome-usa.com.