So glad the weekend is here, aren't you? Lots of beauty news to get you caught up on. Here's what was on my radar this week at Beauty411:
- Kérastase is hosting their 2nd Annual OUR TREAT EVENT on May 26th (in the EASTERN half of the US) and on June 23rd (in the WESTERN half of the US) where participating Kérastase Consultant salons will open their doors and offer COMPLIMENTARY KERASTASE TREATMENT RITUALS AND BLOW OUTS – valued at $100 for a suggested donation of $10 to Locks of Love. Check out participating salons in your area and print your own invitation at: www.kerastase-usa.com/ourtreat. I've got my appointment booked!
- It's SaturDate at Walgreens! Head to your nearest Walgreens TODAY from 10:00 – 5:00 to check out Neutrogena’s latest
anti-aging innovation – NEUTROGENA CLINICAL™. Plus Walgreens Beauty Advisors
will be available to walk you through all the new cosmetics from Neutrogena.
If you’re in NYC, head down to the Walgreens flagship store TODAY in Times Square for expert
anti-aging advice from guest dermatologist Dr. Kathryn Frew and FREE NEUTROGENA
CLINICAL™ product samples!
- M·A·C is going MOBILE! MAC has just announced that you can now access their website from your mobile phone! There are so many reasons that this is fantastic news–but access to your My
M.A.C account for checking or reordering past purchases, order tracking, saving your
Favorites, a store finder and access
to Artists in
Action How-to videos
and the chance to Email an Artist for tips are some of the biggest ones. Check it out at: http://m.maccosmetics.com.
- Kate Somerville has a Today's Special Value coming up on May 24th on QVC. While it hasn't been announced yet, speculation is that it will be the Kate Somerville Tanning Towlettes, which I love.
- OPI Nail Lacquer has launched a free app called OPI Nail Studio. I love me some iPhone Apps and this one is really neat. It allows you to adjust "hand" to your own skin tone and then try on nail polishes. You can now check out OPI on Twitter and Facebook, too.
- Lastly, just a reminder to make sure your bookmarks are set to "http://www.beauty411.net", in preparation for a site redesign and upgrade happening soon.
Have a great weekend! See you back on Monday!