Are you ready for the weekend? Take a minute to check out some of the news that made my beauty radar this week, as well as some link love from fellow beauty bloggers!
- Saks Fifth Avenue is having their "Color of Summer" Beauty Event! With every $75 beauty or fragrance purchase, you will receive a fabulous beach bag full of special offers including a $125 giftcard that can be used towards one of LuxuryLink.com’s incredible luxury hotel or destination spa packages. Hurry, as this promo is only running through June 8, 2010! See Saks.com for more details.
- “Glee” fans everywhere can enter the Dove Glee for All Sweepstakes for a chance to tour the “Glee” set and other themed prizes.The contest runs through June 9, 2010. Visit dovegleeforall.com to enter and view exclusive footage from the “Glee” tour, the making of Lea Michele's “My Favorite Things” performance, and hair care tips from celebrity stylist Gretta Monahan.
- Laser hair removal at home? Christine from 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic explains how it works and whether the Silk'n Sens Epil worked for her!
- Go back to high school with Michelle from All Lacquered Up. Vote for your favorite brands in ALU's Senior Superlatives poll and you could win a prize pack from OPI, Seche and Zoya.
- Product Girl has a sneek peak at the Trish McEvoy Nordstrom Anniversary sale exclusives. They are dying over the Must Have Eye Essentials!
- Teri at Beautiful Makeup Search has the details on how to touch up roots in your photos!