Quick update…I've been dropping a hint here and there that Beauty411 will be getting a makeover. It's *almost* done! In preparation to get the final touches completed, it will be necessary for me to not post for the next few days. It should be worth the wait and we'll be celebrating in grand style once it's done!
In the meantime, for your reading pleasure, feel free to to check out a selection of "Best of Beauty411" posts:
- Shopping for sunscreen? Read my thoughts on 5 of this summer's best sunscreens.
- Need a new foundation? Revlon's PhotoReady Foundation is worth checking out.
- If you want to try a self-tanner that gives the most natural tan of any I've tried, it's Kate Somerville Somer 360 Tanning Towelettes!
- Bothered by uneven skin tone or sun damage? See my review of Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.
- The Beauty411 Reader Survey is still open. It's a great opportunity to
let me know what you'd like to see more–or less of. You can find the
survey here: http://bit.ly/cffc5V
Thanks for your patience….and see you back at Beauty411 on Monday, July 12th!