It’s a gorgeous Fall weekend–hope you’re planning to enjoy it! Pumpkin patches and football take center stage, but there a few things on my beauty radar this weekend…take a look!
- Back in July, I told you about the Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color Challenge. And I actually KNOW one of the gals that is a semi-finalist! I would love it if you would stop by the Clairol Natural Instincts voting page and join me in supporting Paula from Older Girl Beauty. Voting is open through 11:59:59 PM ET on 10/14/10 and is limited to one email address per day. Good luck, Paula! 🙂
- Did you know that Sephora now has an iPhone app? If you’re like me and can NEVER get enough Sephora, you need to check this out! So what makes this a “must-have? Not only can you buy products, but you can scan a product when you’re in a Sephora store and immediately be shown videos, information, ratings and reviews, as well as the capability to add the product to a mobile shopping list. Love it!
- Ted Gibson Salons in New York (212-633-6333) and DC (301-951-4445) are launching a new deal on extensions for the month of October. When booking an appointment for either Great Lengths or Platinum Seamless hair extensions, you will receive a complimentary hair cut and color service (up to a total $700 value!). Ask about the extensions promotion at the time you make your appointment.
- In celebration of New York Spa Week October 11-17, Space NK’s flagship location in SoHo will offer discounts on their most popular SPA NK services. My recommendation? Get the Eve Lom Ultimate Cleanse – Regularly $175 for 1 hour, the deep cleansing treatment will be offered for $50! Call Space NK SoHo (212.941.4200) to schedule an appointment or to get more info.
- If you like “how-to” videos, check out the new FLIRT! It Girl Flirty How-To’s Video Series on FLIRT!’s new YouTube Channel. Part makeup tutorial, part talk show, The FLIRT! It Girl Flirty How-To’s Video Series is all about having fun with your look and getting noticed. Definitely take a minute to check it out!
Have a great weekend & see you back at Beauty411 on Monday, when we start the holiday beauty collection coverage with one of my favorites!