When two of my favorite brands collaborate, as in Disney and the MAC Cosmetics Venomous Villains Collection, you know it’s going to be something special. Four separate mini-collections feature makeup inspired by the Disney Villains you love to hate–Cruella de Vil, Evil Queen, Maleficent and Dr. Facilier.
In looking over the MAC Venomous Villains Collection, I realized the pieces I love (shown above) come mainly from the Evil Queen and Malificent collections. The packaging is really great; who doesn’t want to pull out a Lipglass with the Evil Queen on it?
My favorites from the Evil Queen Collection:
- Eye Shadow in Her Alter Image (light violet) and Vile Violet (dark purple), these shades are perfect together. $15.50/ea.
- Beauty Powder in Oh So Fair – Soft, coral-pink powder pulls it all together. $25.00
- Lustre Lipstick in Sinister – Sheer, brown-plum; I love this formula. $15.50
- Lipglass in Hot House – Deep raspberry with pink pearl. $15.50
My favorites from the Maleficent Collection:
- Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo in My Dark Magic – Deep plum with purple pearl and deep pink with pink pearl. My favorite product of the entire collection–I’m obsessed! This is a dark, smoky-eye essential. $21.00
- Beauty Powder in Briar Rose – Soft violet pink with pearl; so pretty. $25.00
- Amplified Creme Lipstick in Dark Deed – Looking for the perfect dark lipstick? Look no further than this burgundy plum creme. $15.50
- Lipglass in Revenge is Sweet (light yellow purple) and Wrong Spell (deep plum with pink purple). $15.50
- Nail Lacquer in Mean & Green – Purple with teal multi-changing pearl, this shade is unlike anything I own. Love the color-changing effect. $13.00.
MAC Venomous Villains Collection is available now and selling out fast at MAC retailers and online at www.maccosmetics.com. Has the MAC Venomous Villains Collection cast a spell on you? What are your favorites?