Hope your weekend is going well and that you’re staying warm! Here’s some beauty news that you might find useful. Read on…
- Clairol Nice ‘n Easy haircolor is introducing new Color Blend Foam and to celebrate is hosting a giveaway of 100,000 boxes on its Facebook page between 1/24 – 1/27/2011! All you need to do is “like” Clairol to get a free box. Visitors to Clairol’s Facebook page will click on a link that will take them to a set of registration pages, so Clairol can collect their information and send a coupon for a free box of Color Blend Foam.
- Did you watch last weekend’s Golden Globes? If you did, you saw some major beauty trends emerge on the Red Carpet. Elle did a roundup of the top 10 trends. What was your favorite? Check out the top 10 here!
- And sticking with that theme, the ‘Red Carpet- Ready Kit’ was designed exclusively for Beauty.com by Marchesa designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig who re-imagined the evening clutch as a glamorous, beauty-savvy accessory. This limited edition clutch includes 17 beauty samples, a shopping card for $10 off future Beauty.compurchases and is FREE with your $150 Beauty.com purchase (while supplies last).
- If you were watching the People’s Choice Awards, you might have seen Queen Latifah announce the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Beauty Club. Some of the perks include receiving a 10% off beauty shopping pass upon enrollment, $5 in ExtraBucks® rewards with every $50 beauty purchase and $3 in ExtraBucks® rewards on your birthday as well as special beauty offers throughout the year. For more information, go to the CVS/pharmacy Beauty Club’s dedicated Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cvsbeautyclub.
- If you were watching the Golden Globes and happened to catch that moment where Angelina Jolie was applying her lip gloss, it created quite a stir on Twitter! My guess was that she was using Chantecaille Brilliant Lip Gloss in the Love shade and I confirmed through Chantecaille PR that I was right! Not only is it a gorgeous shade of pink, but the formula hydrates and delivers plenty of shine. Chantecaille Brilliant Lip Gloss retails at $28 and is available at Space NK.
See you back here at Beauty411 tomorrow!