Say goodbye to bold cold-weather looks and usher in Spring 2011 with the fresh, natural In Bloom collection from Smashbox Cosmetics. The spring runways were bursting with delicate girly looks, from radiant, lit-from-within skin to hazy, neutral eyes and glossy nude pouts. With light, luminous looks for eyes, cheeks, lips and skin, In Bloom is your ultimate spring beauty update.
The Smashbox Cosmetics In Bloom Collection (pictured above) includes:
- IN BLOOM Eye Shadow Palette & Brush – Spring beauty is in full bloom with this ten shade palette of shimmer and matte eyeshadows. Shades include ballet pink, lavender grey, golden pink, warm taupe, bone, soft violet, marine blue, shimmering copper, moss, nude. I don’t have this palette, but it’s on my list to pick up–the colors look so versatile, I know I’ll use it year ’round. $48
- Cream Cheek Duo in Blushing/Peony. This duo of creamy, rose shades offers a sheer natural flush to cheeks and lips anytime, anywhere. It’s one of the prettiest cream blush combos I’ve seen. Apply with fingertips for a soft effect. $26
- Soft Focus Powder Eye Liner in heather grey and dark brown. This innovative powder formula creates a soft smoldering look in seconds. Before using, shake well and tap off any excess powder before lining the lashline. $22 (each).
- Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss With SPF 15 – Timeless (soft pink) and Endless Kiss(coral pink). So pretty for spring! $21 (each). I love that the color is natural looking and long-lasting.
- Artificial Light Luminizing Powder in Shimmering soft nude. This powder offers soft, shimmering highlights when applied to inner corners of eyes, down the bridge of nose, above brows and to the tops of cheekbones. It can be used with mineral makeup or applied right over foundation. $20