So glad the weekend is here! After a long week, I’m ready to kick back and share some beauty news and contests with you. Read on for more!
- Do you love Bath & Body Works PocketBac like I do? Not only cute and portable, but anti-bacterial, too. Bath & Body Works is giving fans the opportunity to put your own spin on the iconic PocketBac Hand Gel Sanitizers with the “MyPocketBac” Design Contest. Log on to www.myPocketbac.com to customize your Bath & Body Works PocketBac labels through June 9th. The winning designs will be chosen by fan popularity. Give it a try!
- To kick off the “Choose to Live Beautifully” campaign, EcoTools will hold a sampling and beauty event at the Santa Monica Pier on Saturday, May 21, 2011, hosted by EcoTools fan and celebrity makeup artist, Fiona Stiles! Recycle your used products and receive coupons on site, as well as get a complimentary makeup application and meet-and-greet with Ms. Stiles. “Choose to Live Beautifully” is about showing women that they can treat themselves, and the planet, beautifully every day. For more information, head to www.ecotools.com.
- If you’re a Bare Escentuals fan, you won’t want to miss the Bare Escentuals Extravaganza this weekend on QVC. Leslie Blodgett, bareMinerals Creator, will be there to introduce three new products. I like to tune in to see Leslie’s jewelry–she always chooses the most interesting pieces! Shows are scheduled throughout the weekend. Go to www.qvc.com for more info.
- If you’re looking for a new “twist” on your hair, check out College Candy’s “Wrap Around French Braid” tutorial. It’s an easy, carefree look for summer!
- If you’re a fan of Smashbox Cosmetics, you won’t want to miss the Smashbox.com Friends & Family Sale starting Monday! Save 20% on any purchase when you enter code FF2011 at checkout. Offer valid from 5-23 to 5-27.
- At Beauty.com it’s time for the annual Lela Rose Gift with Purchase. Get a chic Lela Rose-designed clutch in the Peruvian-inspired Cajamarca print from her Spring 2011 collection and 14 deluxe beauty samples with a purchase of $100 or more. The samples are from beauty brands such as Arcona, Stila, Juice Beauty, Urban Decay and more! Check it out!
- Think you have superstar legs? Sally Hansen wants to know about it and they are running a fabulous contest with their amazing Airbrush Legs makeup. Show off your Red-Carpet-inspired legs for a chance to win $1000! Get the details at www.sallyhansen.com.
- The RevitaLash® girls are looking for a pair of eyelashes in dire need of batting practice. Send a picture of your eyelashes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it on The Buzz Bus Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thebuzzbus. The Buzz girls will then pick the set of eyelashes that need the most help. Winner will receive a six-month supply of Revitalash® valued at $150! The contest ends May 26th, 2011 when The Buzz Bus wraps up the third leg of their national tour.
- Keep up with all the Beauty411 news on Facebook and share with your friends by “Liking” this post. Want more? You can also catch me on Twitter!