Welcome to this week’s edition of the Beauty411 Weekend Digest, bringing you the latest in beauty and shopping news. Read on for more…
- It’s Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom! This is the kickoff for Fall shopping, with savings on Fall fashions, footwear and especially beauty. Check out my picks for some of the best Beauty Exclusives. Don’t wait too long as items quickly sell out.
- The gals over at CollegeCandy bring us Polka Dots in their 8 Under $20 feature. Always chic for summer!
- One of my favorite beauty lines, Julie Hewett Los Angeles, is now available in select Anthropologie stores and at anthropologie.com. Julie is an A-list makeup artist and is known for her amazing lipsticks.
- If your lips are dry and chapped from exposure to the elements, try the new limited-edition Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Lip Scrub by Sara Happ®. These lip scrubs are just the ticket for smooth, soft lips. Can’t wait to try this new one, available at bluemercury.com.
- If you love Vera Bradley, don’t wait on this: TODAY ONLY! Additional 20% Off Sale items! Plus, Free Shipping on all orders of $75 or more at verabradley.com! Valid on Saturday, July 16, 2011. Great time to do a little early holiday gift shopping!
- Check out the NEW Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primers, now in a sleek portable tube for perfect dispensing, right down to the last drop! Plus, get Free Shipping on any US order!
- Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter Taylor Swift has partnered with Elizabeth Arden to launch her first signature fragrance. Wonderstruck will debut in department stores nationwide in October. “Wearing perfume is such a unique way to create memories. Like songs, a scent can take you back and allow you to relive a moment in time.” I’m looking forward to trying this one, are you?
That’s it for this week’s updates; enjoy your weekend and see you back here on Monday!