This week for my Nutrisystem Update, I wanted to respond to a reader who had emailed me asking what advice I had for someone starting out on a weight loss program. I don’t profess to have all the answers, but I’m happy to share. Read on for more…
Here are some of the insights I’ve come to realize on this journey:
- I can’t lose weight for anyone other than myself. I have to care enough about my own well-being to lose weight and be healthier.
- I had to have the right mindset for success. When I I started Nutrisystem, I knew I would succeed because I was so determined, there was nothing that I was going to let stand in the way.
- There will be up days and down days on the scale. I trust that I am working the plan every day and I’m in this for the long haul. I keep the end goal in mind and tell myself that weight-loss is a marathon not a sprint.
- I will probably never like vegetables, but some things are a means to an end. If vegetables are what I need to be a healthier weight, then I’ll keep searching until I find one(s) I do like. The same could be said for exercise. 🙁
- There are no shortcuts. For real.
This week I lost 1.2 lbs., resulting in a total weight loss to date of 56.2 lbs. If you would like to lose weight and eat healthier, this is a great time, as it’s Nutrisystem’s Fall Sale, featuring the lowest prices of the year! Visit Nutrisystem online today or call 888-853-4689 for more information.
Have you found something that’s working for you in your weight loss journey? I’d love it if you would share!