New Year’s Eve is fast approaching…you probably already have your little black dress or fancy party outfit picked out. What about your nails? I searched through my nail polish stash to find my favorite, most sophisticated shades for your New Year’s Eve mani-pedi! Read on for more…
These are nail shades that I’m still loving, wearing and will be perfect for a glamorous New Year’s Eve, whether on tips or toes. Warning–some shades are discontinued, but there are plenty of options to choose from to get inspired. For New Year’s Eve, I’ve left the golds and reds behind. For me, it’s all about the gunmetals, silvers and some glitter.
My Top 10 Shades for a fab NYE mani-pedi are (from left to right):
- CND Hyde In The Dark (#435)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Oyster Cult (#19)
- Deborah Lippmann Marquee Moon
- CHANEL Steel
- China Glaze The Ten Man (#856)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Wild Storm (#24)
- Zoya Tao (ZP572)
- OPI “It’s Totally Fort Worth It”
- Nicole Make U Smile
- Laura Mercier Caviar Dreams
Do you have your New Year’s Eve mani-pedi shades picked out yet? Tell me what you’ll be wearing in the comments!