Of everyone walking the Red Carpet on Sunday night at the S.A.G. awards, Emma Stone was my absolute favorite. She had everything working for her–a gorgeous Alexander McQueen dress (kind of retro ’50’s–it hit just the right note) accessorized with stunning Tiffany and Co. jewelry. Read on for more…
No matter how many times I looked at celebrity coverage of the S.A.G. Awards, I keep coming back to Emma Stone being sheer perfection. Here are the details of her S.A.G. Awards look:
Her makeup was by CHANEL Celebrity Makeup Artist Kara Yoshimoto Bua, who was inspired by the Alexander McQueen custom dress, as well as the actresse’s gorgeous hair, eye and skintone coloring.
She started by applying CHANEL Sublimage Fluid and Sublimage Eye to skin, followed by CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup and REVLON PhotoReady Finishing Powder in Translucent. Next, Exclusive Creation Horizon de CHANEL Blush was used for a “bright” cheek.
On eyes, REVLON ColorStay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in Moonlit with REVLON Liquid Eye Pen in Black used to line eyes. Lots of CHANEL Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir finished the look. Lips were done in a deep pink satin using CHANEL Precision Lip Definer in Framboise and CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Sheer Lipshine in Sari D’Eau.
Hair was by styled by Mara Roszak of Wella Professionals who also used Emma’s dress as her inspiration. “I wanted to create a smooth, polished up-do with a bit of a modern 50’s feel.”
1. Part the hair to the side then apply Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to wet hair and blow dry smooth
2. Add a pump of Wella Professionals Mirror Polish to hands and apply lightly to hair, starting at the ends, to smooth out any fly aways
3. Tease the crown of the hair to add a little height and pull into a mid-height ponytail
4. Twist the ponytail and then wrap into a bun and secure with bobby pins
5. Spray all over with Wella Professionals Stay Firm hairspray
Did you have a Red Carpet favorite from the S.A.G. Awards? Let me know in the comments!