butter LONDON™ and Founding Creative Director Nonie Creme has mixed up a batch of five nail shades for the Spring/Summer 2012 Collection that focus on individuality. She describes the shades as “Pops of neon colour everywhere, tempered by sherbet pastels and cool neutrals.” Read on for more…
The butter LONDON Spring/Summer 2012 Collection includes:
- Slapper – A truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright (buying this one next for summer!)
- Bossy Boots – A light, opaque pistachio green. A beautiful take on neutral for this season
- Disco Biscuit – Tropical hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter particles
- Knackered – A sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles.
- Trout Pout – An opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale and retro.
The shades, though diverse, are perfect shades for spring and into summer. I picked up Trout Pout at ULTA Beauty , because I can’t seem to get enough of anything even vaguely coral this season. I’d describe the color as a pinky-coral. It’s extremely pretty for Spring. Two coats gives beautiful coverage.
The butter LONDON Spring/Summer 2012 Collection is available at Nordstrom, ULTA Beauty and www.butterlondon.com. Each nail lacquer retails at $14.