A shimmering twist on an instant classic. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick and Cremesheen Glass get infused with crushed pearl in 15 new Asian-inspired shades. Of the many finishes of lipstick and lipgloss MAC makes, Cremesheen is definitely my favorite. Read on for more…
The new Cremesheen + Pearl shades encompass modern pinks, nudes and corals that pop and glow against all skin tones. The light-reflecting finish gives lips a luminous shine, excellent coverage and wonderfully creamy feel.
The Cremesheen Lipstick shades include:
- Japanese Maple – Frosted light beige
- Pure Zen – Frosted warm nude
- Peach Blossom – Frosted cool nude
- Shanghai Spice – Frosted neutral pink
- Sunny Seoul – Frosted light warm pink
- Pink Pearl Pop – Frosted mid-tone pink **
- Coral Bliss – Frosted light coral **
- Saigon Summer – Frosted bright orange **
The Cremesheen Lipsticks retail at $14.50 U.S./$17.50 CDN
Cremesheen Glass shades include:
- Paper Lantern Frosted soft warm pink
- Double Happiness Frosted light nude **
- Dynasty at Dusk Frosted neutral pink
- Imperial Light Frosted light peach
- Pagoda Frosted cool pink **
- Floating Lotus Frosted soft rose **
- Rising Sun Frosted bright orange
The Cremesheen Glass shades retails at $19.50 U.S./$22.50 CDN
I was sent a variety of shades to test (noted with ** above) and once again, the Cremesheen formula does not disappoint! First, for me, it’s a very creamy and comfortable formula, whether wearing the lipstick or gloss. I do like the more dimensional pearl finish in this collection. And in terms of shades, every single shade I tried was wearable and pretty. I can’t say enough about the versatility of these colors!
The MAC Cremesheen + Pearl Collection is available now at all MAC counters and will be available in the permanent line (yes!). Have you tried the MAC Cremesheen formula? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments!