Urban Decay is following up to it’s mega-hit Naked2 Palette with the release of another must-have…the Smoked Eyeshadow Palette. Whether you’re a seasoned makeup pro or someone who just loves to play with makeup, it seems we’re always on the quest for the perfect smoky eye. Read on for more…
Usually when you see pictures of smoky eye looks, they’re done in gray, black, or sometimes brown. The Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette gives us the tools to take that look one step further. With 10 smoky shades of eyeshadow in shades of green, blue and purple in addition to gorgeous grey and classic brown, you can create endless versions of the perfect smoky eye. In addition, you receive a full-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion and a deluxe travel-size Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
And that isn’t the best part…in addition to the eyeshadow palette, you receive a detailed “Get the Look Book”, which literally walks you through how to create 12 of the most amazing smoky eye looks. To me, this is easily worth the cost of the palette. I’ve never seen a step-by-step tutorial like this…it’s major! I’ve tried out multiple looks using this guide–each one perfect. I could never have done that all by myself! Each of the shades except for Freestyle and Kinky have a “blackened” or smoky quality to them. When used in combination, the looks you can create are beautiful.
The 10 shades of eyeshadow in the Smoked Eyeshadow Palette include:
- Asphalt – deep gunmetal with silver micro glitter and metallic base (new shade)
- Backdoor – true dark brown with matte finish (new shade)
- Barlust – dark golden brown with metallic finish (new shade)
- Blackout – blackest black with matte finish
- Evidence – deep navy blue with shimmery finish
- Freestyle – light nude with matte finish (new shade)
- Kinky soft ivory peach with matte finish (new shade)
- Loaded – deep emerald shimmer with metallic base
- Mushroom – warm grey with shimmery finish
- Rockstar – deep aubergine with shimmery finish
The Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette retails at $49 and is available at Sephora, ULTA, select Macy’s, Sephora.com, Ulta.com, Macys.com, Beauty.com and UrbanDecay.com. Is this one you’re planning on picking up? My advice is to get on it!