The new MAC Strength Collection gives us options for strong and natural looks. The collection is all about balance: warm with cool, bold with subdued. Read on for more…
Highlights of the MAC Strength Makeup Collection include:
The Strength Collection includes two Eye Shadow X4 options ($40)…you’ve heard me say many times how much I love these quads.
Shades in the Inner Strength Eye Shadow X4 (cool tones) include:
- Lithe Spirit – palest white pink (satin)
- Inner Strength – light cool mauve taupe (matte)
- Fabulous Fit – mid-tone cool grey (matte)
- Heatherbelles – deep charcoal (satin)
- Flawless Figure – warm shimmering white (veluxe pearl)
- Brains & Brawn – mid-tone taupe (matte)
- All Woman – greenish dark grey (satin)
- Black Magique – deep, dark black with warm tones (veluxe pearl)
The color in this collection is in the lips…and this time of year, a bright lip is exactly what we need. The Strength Collection Lipsticks ($15) are all a matte finish and include:
- Party Parrot – bright red pink
- Pink Pigeon – bright cleanest pink
- Strong Woman – bright violet
- Absolute Power – rich red
- Firm Form – gilded black with gold pearl
- Embrace Me – vivid pinkish fuchsia
- Lasting Sensation – bright coral
Nail Lacquer is surprisingly neutral and includes two shades: Muscle Tone (a pale, neutral nude) and Triumphant (mid-tone neutral brown). $16
MAC Strength gives you the products to balance a subtle eye with a dramatic lip. Other products in the collection include Opulash Mascara in Bad, Bad, Black; Penultimate Eye Liner (Rapidblack); Kohl Power in Feline and Technakohl Eye Liner in Graphblack–we’ve seen before.
The MAC Strength Collection is in stores now, including Nordstrom and will be available through the end of January. Do you plan on getting anything?