If you’re a beauty gal, then plan to be tuned into QVC for the All Access Beauty event, which kicks off tonight at 11pm and continues all day Saturday for 25 total hours of beauty. And for the second straight year, QVC has asked me to be one of their All Access Beauty Bloggers, sharing some of my favorite beauty products with you. Read on for more…
The QVC All Access Beauty event will feature breakthrough products, special values and beauty tips straight from the faces behind the brands like Kate Somerville, Mally Roncal, Ken Paves, Chaz Dean, Jamie Kern Lima and more.
I was asked to pick 12 of my favorite beauty products (Just 12? How’s a girl to choose?!?) and QVC dedicated a special webpage so that you can shop my picks. I thought long and hard about each of the products on this list–I mean, QVC has thousands of beauty products! These are products I’ve personally tried, reviewed, used or bought and are the ones I’d recommend to my girlfriends if they asked my advice.
Here are my must-have beauty products from QVC:
- Mally Bulletproof Essentials Five Piece Collection. If you haven’t tried Mally’s makeup yet, this kit is a great introduction to her line, with 5 iconic products, all of which I’d recommend.
- Laura Geller Tropic Hues Baked Blush-n-Brighten**. This Blush-n-Brighten combines the best of a blush and bronzer for a perfect finish. The colors are a blend of coral, pink and bronze with a touch of shimmer. So pretty!
- It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation with Buffing Brush. Celebration Foundation has anti-aging ingredients that are good for your skin and the Buffing Brush, which makes application easy.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Duo. I’ve used Bobbi Brown makeup for years and her makeup products are not only easy to use; they give a “me…only better” look. These Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks are indispensible. Quick, coordinated and perfect for everyday or for travel. Love!
- FHI Heat Global Professional Volumizing Iron with Travel Bag. I’ve used an FHI Heat Flat Iron for years and have been so impressed with the quality. This Volumizing Iron is great for easy styling, adding shine and body, plus the latest technology.
- Dr.Gross Ferulic Acid & Retinol Brightening Solution. I try many anti-aging serums and this is one I can highly recommend (review). It has an innovative, non-irritating formula that combines Ferulic Acid (a potent antioxidant) and Retinol for an effective anti-aging treatment.
- Julep Favorite Things 12-Piece Nail Color Keepsake Box. Think of this collection of 12 Julep Nail Colors as a wardrobe for your nails! The Julep Nail Polishes have an excellent formula with great color-payoff.
- Josie Maran Illuminating Whipped Argan Body Butter Trio. This collection of fabulous Whipped Argan Body Butters is enhanced with radiance shimmers; beautiful for summer when you show a little more skin.
- philosophy The Guru Fresh Orange Citrus Body Scrub**. Nothing beats a salt scrub and this fresh orange-scented one from philosophy is great at scrubbing away dry, flaky skin and leaving you with moisturized, glowing skin. The large jar makes this a great value, too.
- StriVectin 360 TL-Eye Serum 1 Oz. I’ve found the 360 TL-Eye Serum to be particularly effective at working on under-eye puffiness and bags (review). It has a cool, metal-tipped applicator which helps to massage the eye serum in.
- bareMinerals Loud & Clear Lip Sheer Duo. This lip balm is hydrating, sheer and gives lips a pop of juicy color…definitely one of my favorite lip formulas (review)!
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint SPF 20. The Jouer line of cosmetics has quickly become one of my favorites, impressing me with it’s high quality. This Luminizing Moisture Tint gives a natural finish “plus” makes skin glow with antioxidants and light-diffusing pigments. Lovely!
You can shop all the amazing products from the QVC All Access Beauty event from this page. Thanks again to QVC for hosting another fun beauty event and for asking me to participate!