Did you ever go to someone’s house and be tempted to peek into their medicine cabinet? Today’s Top 10 Tuesday is a little like that…we’re giving everyone a peek into our showers to see what bath and beauty products you’ll find. Read on for more…
At any given time, my shower is an extension of my bathroom vanity–which looks like my high school science lab station! I’m constantly rotating products in and out. I currently have a few extra body scrubs, too, but I seriously couldn’t list everything in my shower, because you’d think I was crazy. Suffice it to say that for every product in the photo, there are two or three backups in the other corner!
Here’s the “bare bones” rundown (starting at the left) of what’s in my shower:
- Guerlain Terracotta Sun Scrub (review)
- L’Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner (review)
- AVEENO Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash
- Pantene AgeDefy Shampoo & Conditioner
- Dove Restore Body Wash (review)
- Bobbi Brown ‘beach’ Shower Gel
- Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
- Neutrogena Pore Refining Daily Cleanser (review)
- Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
- Clarisonic Mia 2 with Deep Pore Detoxifying brush
- philosophy ‘to believe’ cranberry currant shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
- eos Ultra-Moisturizing Shaving Cream (review)
Make sure to check out the Top 10 Lists of all the other beauty bloggers, too!
Disclosure: Press samples for some of the products were provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing, photography and review. Affiliate links may have been used in the post; for more information refer to Disclosure Policy.