OPI is taking us to San Francisco for Fall/Winter 2013! The San Francisco by OPI Collection brings street chic style and a palette inspired by some of the city’s most iconic elements – Chinatown, the Golden Gate bridge and the Embarcadero. Read on for more…
This fall mélange is mixed with texture, seen in three new Liquid Sand™ nail lacquers in earthy hues of taupe, blue and gray: It’s All San Andreas’s Fault, Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! and Alcatraz…Rocks. Liquid Sand lacquers dry to a textured, matte finish, infused with reflective sparkle.
“With twelve colors ranging from moody grays and blues to garnet and ruby jewel tones, these lacquers are designed to accessorize fall’s hottest looks, from military details to winter whites,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director.
The San Francisco by OPI Collection includes
San Francisco by OPI includes the following shades:
- A-Piers to Be Tan -chocolaty tan
- Dining al Frisco – fresh-air blue
- Haven’t the Foggiest – misty gray
- Peace & Love & OPI – holographic sage and eggplant
- Keeping Suzi at Bay – navy blue.
- Incognito in Sausalito – almost-black blue
- Lost on Lombard – garnet
- I Knead Sour-Dough – toasty warm brown
- Muir Muir on the Wall – plum
- In the Cable Car-Pool Lane – rich burgundy
- Embarca-Dare Ya! – magenta.
- First Date at the Golden Gate – shimmery ruby
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault – textured earthy taupe
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! – textured matte blue
- Alcatraz…Rocks – textured gray
The San Francisco by OPI Collection will be available August 7th at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer. Do you see any that you plan to add to your collection?