One of the ‘prep’ products that I use every day is a primer. A primer, when used before applying your foundation, can help create a more flawless appearance. And isn’t that what we all want? Now, Clinique takes primers a step further with new Superprimers….read on for more.
Clinique Superprimers are a collection of lightweight, color-correct/skin perfecting primers. I’ve always been confused when I’ve tried to use any type of “color correcting” product (other than Guerlain Meteorites), so I approached with caution. But from using them, I needn’t have worried.
The six Clinique Superprimers include:
- Universal Face Primer (white tube) is a colorless formula for women who do not have a specific complexion concern
- Colour Corrects Redness: Yellow tinted primer, corrects skin redness
- Colour Corrects Dullness: Pink tinted primer, corrects dull, lackluster skin for a more radiant base
- Colour Corrects Dullness for Deeper Skins: a pearlized bronze tinted primer that corrects for ashiness, which is often a problem in darker or ethnic skintones
- Colour Corrects Discolorations: Peach tinted primer, corrects dark spots, acnes scars and areas of hyperpigmentation
- Colour Corrects Sallowness: Lavendar tinted primer corrects sallow skin for a healthier looking base
I was sent the collection of Clinique Superprimers to test and I’m pretty much addicted. I love the different formulas and have been choosing the primer based on how my skin looks in the morning (sometimes sallow, sometimes dull), but I’ve also found the Peach tinted primer effective because I do have areas of hyperpigmentation. For women that don’t have a specific skin concern, the Universal Superprimer is an excellent option.
Each of the Superprimers feels good on the face—not heavy, and once applied, blends into skin and disappears. All you see is a better looking you! There have been days I haven’t even bothered applying a tinted moisturizer or foundation on top. So overall, no matter which Superprimer you pick, you can look forward to a gorgeous, flawless canvas on which to apply your foundation.
Shop the Post!