Monogrammed gifts are always a hit and this year, the ‘letter’ trend is hotter than ever. Check out some of my favorite monogrammed gifts; you can find something for everyone on your gift-giving list that suits them to a “T”!
- From Pinch Provisions, this adorable Minimergency Kit is “pre-monogrammed” with a wink to one of my favorite expressions, WTF. The cases hold everything you need for a last minute emergency.
- This Wide Enamel Bangle Bracelet from C. Wonder is a great wear to wear a monogram in a non-traditional way. Love this!
- If you have a coffee-addict to shop for, give them their own personalized mug. I love the vintage style and gold accents (and only $10). Would be perfect for storing makeup brushes, too!
- I adore Rebecca Minkoff accessories and this ‘Cory’ monogram leather pouch (black or orange) would make a great gift for the fashionista.
- You can never go wrong with a tote bag and this Longchamp Le Pliage Monogrammed Large Shoulder Tote is so practical and classic.
- A non-traditional take on a monogram gift, this Sarah Chloe Cara Bracelet from BaubleBar is a chic way to show your letters!
- Wear your letter on your nails, or spell out a clever message with this Nails Inc Monogram Manicure set!
For more gift suggestions, make sure to check out my Shop page, where I’ve made it easier than ever to get inspiration and find fabulous gifts in one place!