Make your lips the ultimate style statement. M·A·C has introduced Mineralize Glass, a sophisticated new Lipglass infused with nutrients that envelop lips in luscious colour. In addition to Mineralize Glass, there are new shades of Mineralize Rich Lipstick. Mineralize Rich Lipstick first made it’s debut in last summer’s Tropical Taboo Collection (review) and I’m happy to see it back.
The Mineralize Glass shades ($22) include:
- Be Nice light – cool peach (cream)
- Cheerful – mid-tone coral (cream)
- Fashion Perk – deep plum (cream)
- Got Style! – mid-tone cool mauve (frost)
- Lovingly Yours – pinkish nude (frost)
- Modern Romance – mid-tone cool rose (frost)
- Modest – soft beige (frost)
- New Love – mid-tone berry (cream)
- Ray of Sunshine – nude (frost)
- Tender light – cool pink (cream)
- Vibrant Vibe – bright fuchsia (cream)
- Wake Up! – mid-tone red (frost)
The Mineralize Rich Lipstick shades ($22) include
- Be A Lady – mid-tone coral
- Be Fabulous- washed out pastel pink
- Bold Spring – deep blue pink
- Good Taste – fuchsia pink
- Pure Pout – dirty cool beige
- So Good – deep magenta
I’ll say right from the start, I love the Mineralize Rich Lipsticks, so when I saw M·A·C was offering new colors in this formula, I was glad. I love the rich pigmentation of this lipstick and the fact that it covers like a lipstick, but has the texture of a balm. I tried (from left) Be A Lady, Pure Pout and So Good. This is the perfect lipstick formula for Spring and Summer.
The new Mineralize Glass glosses were also a pleasant discovery. Up until now, my favorite M·A·C gloss formula has been Cremesheen, but with this introduction, I think I’ve found a new favorite. I tried Be Nice (which reads coral on me) and Vibrant Vibe. They’re not-at-all sticky, have a creamy texture, great color payoff and decent length of wear. I would definitely re-purchase this formula.
The M·A·C Mineralize Glass and Mineralize Rich Lipsticks are available now and in the permanent line. Have you tried either of these formulas yet? Let me know your thoughts!