One of the big color-trends for Spring are the neutral pink-nude shades seen all over the runways at recent Fashion Weeks. These colors are popular because they’re universally flattering; everyone can wear them. This is one of the color trends that I really love. Here are some of my top favorite pink-nude beauty buys!
For eyes, the Urban Decay NAKED3 Palette is, in my opinion, the quintessential pink-nude eyeshadow palette. For cheeks, I’m loving the Physician’s Formula NUDE WEAR™ Glowing Nude Powder in Light and the Shimmer Strips Custom All-in-1 Warm Nude Palette, which can be used on face and eyes. From Maybelline, new Face Studio Master Glaze blush sticks in Warm Nude and Just Pinched Pink and NARS Matte Multiple in Laos give just the right hint of color.
Finish your look with Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder or new limited-edition bareMinerals 15th Anniversary Mineral Veil Finishing Powder. The new dispenser has a built in brush for the ultimate convenience!
There are lots of options for pink-nude lips. I went through my beauty storage and these are the prettiest pink-nude lip shades I could find (pictured above):
- bareMinerals Moxie Lipstick in Take Charge
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Blushing Beige
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in NAKED
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Petal
- AERIN Beauty Rose Balm Lipstick in Perfect Nude
- Tory Burch Lipstick in Pas du Tout
- Jouer Hydrating Lipstick in Meg
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Nude Pink
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in Calypso Beat (Try Nectarsweet as a substitute)
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Twilight Petal (try Liquid Petal as a substitute)
- Urban Decay NAKED Lip Gloss in Naked
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Eternally Nude
- Flower Beauty Line & Shine Lip Liner in Nude
A couple of my friends are also getting in on the nude-trend. Teri from Beautiful Makeup Search has compiled her list of Top 10 Nude Lipsticks and Michelle from All Lacquered Up has the Top 10 Nude Nail Polishes. Make sure to head over to see their picks–you’ll have all the information to take with you when you go shopping!
Have you gotten your pink-nude makeup bag together yet? Tell me some of your favorite shades…then shop the post (below) to add to your collection!