One of the colors that I rely on most in the summer is coral. The shade–not quite pink–not quite orange, is so versatile and works on most every skin tone. This spring, coral was amped up a notch and orange lips exploded on the scene. I’ve rounded up ten of my favorite coral (and orange) shades for you.
My favorite Coral lip shades include:
- Clinique Runway Coral is one of my favorites and look for new Long Last Lipstick in Beach Coral (coming soon!), a bright coral that will complement all of your summer looks.
- Jungle Queen Lipstick from Lipstick Queen. This bright orange, highly pigmented lipstick announces you’re ready for summer!
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Defiant Coral; this new lipstick collection is simply amazing. Feels and wears like a dream. Great color payoff, too.
- Laura Mercier Gel Lip Colour in Clementine – sheer, light and hydrating lipstick from the Summer Collection (review).
- CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine in 467 Pygmalion. The Shines are my favorite lip formula from CHANEL; 69 Flirt is also a good choice.
- MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Revved Up (or Teen Dream). If you haven’t tried the Patentpolishes yet, they’re one of my favorite launches from MAC, ever (review)!
- CARGO Lip Gloss in Juneau (Rio is another great choice) is so pretty, with a touch of shimmer and a non-sticky feel.
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss in blissful; this is a beautiful shade with a great formula (review).
- Mally Lip Defender in Encouraging Peach; another great non-stick formula with good coverage and wear.
- Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss in Healthy Peach; pick this one up on your next trip to the drugstore. Subtle hint of peach color; this gloss is gorgeous.
What are your favorite coral lip shades? Let me know in the comments!