It’s “Top 10 Tuesday” and this week our Top 10 list is about our favorite nail polishes for spring and summer. Since I’m currently obsessed with all things orange, I decided to put a slightly different spin on my list and pull my Top 10 Orange Nail Polishes. Orange is always a hot color for summer–it’s easy to wear and looks great against tan skins.
My Top 10 Spring – Summer Nail Polishes include:
1. Bobbi Brown Nectar (from the Nectar & Nude Collection, swatch).
3. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Go Go Mango – 245
4. Dolce&Gabbana the nail lacquer in Cosmopolitan
5. Essie Nail Lacquer in Hip-Anema
7. OPI Nail Lacquer in Toucan Do It If You Try (from the Brazil Collection)
9. tenoverten Nail Polish in Hudson
10. Zoya Rocha (from the Summer 2014 Tickled Collection – review coming!)
The bottom line for me is that you can’t go wrong with any of these picks. Sure, I have a ton of other nail polish colors, but when it’s summer, orange is the first shade that I grab for. Bobbi Brown ‘Nectar’ is coral, while the Essie Hip-Anema is definitely more of a red-orange, with the other shades falling somewhere in-between.
What nail polish shade is your favorite for spring and summer? Let me know in the comments and make sure to check out the favorite nail polishes from the other beauty bloggers!
Disclosure: Some of the above products may have been press samples provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing and review; others I purchased myself. Affiliate links may have been used in the post; see Disclosure Policy for additional information.