Inspired by the vibrant tweeds from the House of CHANEL, eight new LES 4 OMBRES Eyeshadow Palettes were created and curated into a multi-hued collection. Synonymous with style, the CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow Collection is as versatile as the iconic tweet jacket that inspired it.
The CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow Collection includes eight variations:
- TISSÉ CAMÉLIA 202 – Grey lilac, Rosy white, Lavender pink, Eggplant brown
- TISSÉ VENDÔME 204 – Copper, Peach beige, Intense apricot, Grey brown
- TISSÉ GABRIELLE 208 – Soft grey, Iridescent white gold, Grey mauve, Velvet grey
- TISSÉ MADEMOISELLE 214 – Intense beige, Satin gold, Luminous beige, Khaki brown
- TISSÉ RIVIERA 224 – Metallic blue, Light pink, Shimmering Grey, Deep Navy Blue
- TISSÉ RIVOLI 226 – Golden taupe, Light rose beige, Rose-Gold beige, Red brown
- TISSÉ CAMBON 228 – Iridescent mauve, Pale pink, Bright pink, Deep violet
- TISSÉ VÉNITIEN 232 – Blue green, Silver pink, Platinum khaki, Intense green
I’ve always loved the CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Eyeshadow Palettes. Since I first started my obsession with CHANEL, they are one of the cornerstones of the line that are impossible for me to resist. And the CHANEL tweed jacket? Someday, someday I will own one. I adore the classic tailoring that says style, but never goes out of style. Sigh.
And so it is with the CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow Collection. Updated, yet classic color combinations. New textures that can create a modern look for today’s woman. The baked pigments are gloriously vibrant in this collection. The eyeshadows have a beautiful luminosity, while being long-wearing, crease-resistant and smudge-proof. So what’s the difference between these quads and the “original” LES 4 OMBRES formula? The new palettes have baked pigments, while the original formula is pressed powder. Six of the original palettes will stay in the line, so no worries.
One of the things I’ve always loved about the CHANEL eyeshadow quads is the perfect coordination of shades: two medium tones to color and contrast, a deep shadow contours and a light shade illuminates. What could be easier? For me, it is next to impossible to pick a favorite, but after playing with the different color combinations, I think TISSÉ CAMÉLIA steals my heart. But seriously, you can’t go wrong with any of these palettes.
CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow Collection ($61) are available now in department stores and at CHANEL.com. Do you have a favorite color harmony? Let me know!