It’s Top 10 Tuesday and today we’re sharing our favorite Drugstore beauty products! Drugstore beauty has come such a long way in recent years. In many cases, formulas are equal to that of their more expensive sisters. The difference is usually in the packaging–maybe not quite as luxe as what you expect in the department store beauty aisles.
I don’t know about you, but I have a running list of drugstore beauty favorites; products that I re-buy over and over. They include (in no particular order):
2. Dove® Purely Pampering Body Wash, Pistachio Cream with Magnolia (review) – The most wonderful, dreamy fragrance and serious moisturizing. Love!
3. Clairol Root Touch-Up (review) – You can’t beat this for in-between color appointments to cover up the dreaded gray roots. In all the times I’ve used it, I’ve never had a problem and it washes out in about 3 -4 weeks.
5. Makeup Removing Wipes: Instead of picking one favorite (I can’t!), see my post on Must-Have Makeup Removing Wipes, which includes Pond’s, Neutrogena and AVEENO. Those are the brands I buy interchangeably. Always.
7. My latest obsession is new from L’Oreal…the Colour Riche Glossy Balm Crayon. SO GOOD! Super light, sheer and so conditioning–I’m wearing Vintage Rose every day!
9. Nail Polish: I’m an equal opportunity nail polish addict. For drugstore, the brands I like include OPI (review), Essie Nail Polish (review), L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail Polish (recent) and new COVERGIRL XL Gel (review).
10. Cutex® SPA Formula Nail Polish Remover – I’m frequently changing nail polish and I need a formula that really works on the glitters and other finishes, but is still gentle to my nails and cuticles. Cutex® SPA Formula Nail Polish Remover is the best I’ve found…love it!
To be honest, I could have added at least another 10 products to this list — I barely scratched the surface! There are many, many more that I use and love. Make sure to check out the drugstore favorites of the rest of the beauty blogging group here:
Disclosure: Some press samples have been provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing and review. Affiliate links have been used in the post; see Disclosure Policy for additional information.