If you’re into makeup, chances are you have a huge collection of makeup brushes. It seems like if there is a brush that I think will help me get the look that I’m after, I buy it without hesitation. As many brushes as I add, though, there are some that I go back to time and time again.
10 11 Favorite Makeup Brushes include (in no particular order):
3. It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Plush Paddle Foundation Brush (review) – I received this brush in a set to use with a CC cream foundation and it’s just beyond. This is my go-to brush to apply cream foundation, BB/CC creams and even liquid foundation. It’s amazing! If you can find it, get it!
4. CHANEL Large Eyeshadow Brush #25 ($38) – perfect general eyeshadow brush, as you can use it for baked or pan shadows, even pigments. It’s a workhorse!
8. MAKE UP FOR EVER Large Precision Blender Brush #236 ($31) – this brush can be used to pick up and blend out eyeshadow. The bristles are more firm than M·A·C 217 and not tapered, so it has a little different effect. Don’t tell anyone, but I also use it for adding little touches of highlighter to cheekbones.
10. Laura Mercier Bronzer Brush (review) ($45) – I love bronzer and having the right brush to get it to look right is essential. This high-quality Bronzer Brush has never let me down. If you like multi-colored bronzers that are so popular now, this brush is the perfect shape to swirl and apply.
11. It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush ($48) – I use this to apply powder foundation…it buffs makeup into skin so that it leaves you with a flawless, blended look. The quality is fantastic!
Make sure to check out the favorite makeup brushes from the other Top 10 beauty bloggers! And tell me…what makeup brushes are the ones you can’t live without?
Disclosure: Some press samples were previously provided by brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing and review. Some of these products were purchased by me. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post, which means a small commission is earned.