A holiday gift that includes a hand cream is always certain to be one of my favorites. Because during the winter, there are two things you never have enough of: hand cream and lip balm. These are some of the nicest holiday hand cream gifts that I’ve seen this season…
- From Crabtree & Evelyn Limited Edition Holiday Hand Therapy Trio ($20) includes a 25g. size of Iced Rose, Frosted Fruits and Spiced Ginger Hand Therapy. These hand creams are wonderfully scented and nourish hands with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and ceramides to lock in moisture. The tin is so pretty, too!
- TATCHA is a luxe line of skincare and for holiday gift giving, the INDIGO line is especially comforting and good for those with chapped or irritated skin. The Soothing Silk Hand Cream nourishes, softens and soothes hands. Anyone would love this!
- L’Occitane makes one of my favorite hand creams, and the Hugs and Kisses set ($20) includes a rose-scented Hand Cream and a Lip Balm. This Shea Butter set is the perfect duo for winter skin care! Also available in Lime and Shea Butter.
- What could be more thoughtful than a Gift of A Little Relief ($28.50)? I love AVEDA Hand Relief and this Limited Edition hand relief™ in three scents includes the original, shampure™ and rosemary mint. You can find this set at AVEDA.com and in AVEDA salons. These gifts sets come beautifully pre-packaged in festive, handmade lokta paper from Nepal and help support families in Nepal.
- A perennial favorite, the Philosophy Holiday Handbook ($20) includes three 1.0 oz. hand creams in peppermint stick, fresh cream and cranberry medley. Each smells absolutely delicious, and like all philosophy gift sets, comes in an adorable box.
- How cute is this bliss Glow of Hands set ($12)? Inside the festive box, you’ll find a 1 oz. high intensity hand cream, plus a fabulips softening lip balm (not shown in the photo). The hand cream has a delicate lemon scent and is wonderful on dry hands and cuticles. Just the right size to tuck into a gift basket or maybe…a new purse!
Do you like to give or get hand creams for gifts? Let me know your favorite!