One of the most fun parts of holiday gifting (both getting and receiving) are stocking stuffers. So today, a group of us are getting together and sharing our Top 10 Stocking Stuffers. I don’t really have a dollar limit for stocking stuffers, except generally under $50 to keep it fun and affordable. Got your list handy? We’re shopping for stocking stuffers!
My Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for Holiday 2014 include:
1. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Ornament ($10) – one of the world’s best cleansers in the perfect travel or trial size.
2. Deborah Lippmann ‘Jazz Standards’ Glam Rock Nail Colour Duo ($19) is a holiday showstopper! Includes Through the Fire and Ruby Red Slippers in a glittery bag. These shades are classic…so beautiful!
3. bareMinerals Kissing Booth Lipgloss Set ($26) features a set of 6 Marvelous Moxie™ Lipglosses in a variety of easy to wear shades and finishes. No need to worry if she’ll find one she likes!
4. L’Occitane Shea Travel Treats ($20) – I’m such a fan of L’Occitane and this set includes the best selling Shea Butter Hand Cream and Foot Cream. Someone will be thanking you for this lifesaver!
5. You can never have too many eyeliners and the Urban Decay Black Magic 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye-Pencil Set ($39) is a great value. These eye pencils are so pigmented, creamy and long-lasting, you might want a set for yourself!
6. This time of year, you need to take care of your lips and my favorite lip treatment is by Fresh. The ‘Sugar Wishes‘ set ($28) has a full-size Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, plus a mini Sugar Lip Polish. This stocking stuffer is thoughtful and practical!
7. Gifts that give back are significant to many. Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray is a bright fruity-floral scent that would make a great stocking stuffer. Plus, $10 of the purchase price ($38) goes directly to the Happy Hearts Fund, which helps rebuild schools impacted by natural disasters.
8. I love giving makeup brushes as gifts and yes, as stocking stuffers. I’ve recently been able to try out the Gorgeous Cosmetics Have It All! Brush Set ($49), which includes a Powder Brush, Shadow Blender Brush, Angle Liner Brush, Chisel Brush and a Foundation Brush. Any beauty girl would love this set!
9. M·A·C always makes fantastic gift sets and this Keepsakes Plum Eyes Eyeshadow Palette ($39.50) would be a great stocking stuffer!
10. If you’re shopping for someone who likes to stay organized, then the Stephanie Johnson Atlantic Foldover Cosmetics Case ($46) is just what they need. This case has 2 clear zip pockets on the inside, so you can see everything. Another bonus is that there are additional coordinating bags in various sizes–perfect for the traveler.
Make sure to check out these other fabulous Stocking Stuffer lists!
Disclosure: Some press samples were provided by brands/PR for editorial consideration, product testing and review. Affiliate links have been used in the post; see Disclosure Policy for additional information.