Do you switch your eyeshadow colors up with the seasons? Maybe after wearing the same-ish colors for a few months I just get restless, but I always welcome rotating my eyeshadows. This spring, I’m incorporating a mix of pretty pastels, neutrals and a few bold shades.
My Favorite Eyeshadows for Spring include: (from top, left to right)
- Lise Watier Expression Palette (review)
- AERIN ‘The Weekend Palette‘ (review)
- Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs in Les Nuees (review)
- bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 in The Modern Icon
- COVERGIRL Eye Shadow Palette in 700 ‘Notice Me Nudes’ (review)
- CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in 202 in TISSÉ CAMÉLIA (review)
- NARS Single Eyeshadow in Valhalla (review)
- Urban Decay NAKED2 Basics Palette (review)
- CHANEL Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in 847 Envol (from Spring 2014); try Abstraction
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencil in Teal, Gold and Emerald Volt
My picks for favorite spring eyeshadows give a nod to nude/neutral shades that were so prominent at Fashion Week, as well as pops of color like pinks and purples. I like my makeup to be pretty; the bareMinerals Modern Icon READY Palette embodies that. I love the READY eyeshadows and these colors are gorgeous. Spring pinks can also be found in the CHANEL TISSÉ CAMÉLIA palette (love!), the Illusion D’Ombre eyeshadow and the Guerlain Les Nuees palette. If you want a bolder look, opt for the Lise Watier Expression Palette.
New this spring are the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencils. As the perfect finish to your spring eye look these pencils offer pigmented color, brilliant finishes and are really beautiful on. They’re also water-resistant, so as we go into summer, this formula is a must-have.
Make sure to check out the Favorite Spring Eyeshadows from the other beauty bloggers in the group!