Today’s Top 10 Tuesday is on Spring Break Beauty. It’s a great opportunity to peek into the makeup bags of your favorite beauty bloggers to see what beauty products make the cut. In this day and age of carrying on, I edit and re-edit my makeup bag, until I’m satisfied I’ve got multi-tasking products that work together with ease.
In addition to my Tory Burch sunglasses, the Top 10 Spring Break Beauty products that I take with me include:
- AVEENO Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
- Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Nudes Pure Color Gloss Pen in Nude Bronze, $22
- Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Nudes Illuminating Powder Gelée Bronzer, $40
- Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Nudes Pure Color All-Over Illuminator, $30
- Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The UV Beauty Protector SPF 50, $150
- Urban Decay NAKED Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation (review) in Medium Light Neutral, $36
- ck one Neutrals Redefined Eyeshadow Palette, $38
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Hot Berry (review), $26
- CHANEL Inimitable Waterproof Mascara, $32
- Gillette® Venus® Swirl™ Razor (prices vary per retailer)
We always take a spring break getaway and I look forward to it, because it’s a chance to escape the still-dreary Midwest weather and also test out some of the spring-summer makeup that’s hitting the shelves. One of the collections that I look forward to is the Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Collection.
This year, there are three standout Bronze Goddess products that I love and can highly recommend. With Bronze Goddess, because everything is limited-edition, you’ll need to grab these while you can. The Pure Color All-Over Illuminator comes in one coral-bronzey shade that adds a glow but isn’t sparkly. The Shimmering Nudes Illuminating Powder Gelée highlights, too; the difference between the two products is really the texture. The Pure Color Gloss Pen gives beautiful color, but isn’t sticky or tacky.
The ck one Neutrals Redefined Eyeshadow Palette offers a variety of options without taking up space. The eyeshadows are nicely pigmented and come in several textures. A splurge, The UV Beauty Protector SPF 50 from Guerlain is a new tinted beauty protecting sunscreen in a universal shade that flatters all skin tones, with age-defying, radiance-boosting benefits. To keep skin smooth and sleek (without nasty nicks!), I’m loving the new Gillette® Venus® Swirl™ with it’s revolutionary FLEXIBALL™.
What beauty products do you take with you on Spring Break?
Make sure to check out the other participating beauty bloggers in today’s linkup: