Have you updated your makeup bag for summer yet? This season’s collections are hard to resist! Vibrant eye shadow, a beautiful bronzer, and bright hues on lips and nails–I’ve picked 10 of my favorite beauty products for summer for you to consider.
My Top 10 Summer Beauty Favorites include: (in no particular order)
1. CHANEL Les Beiges All-In-One Healthy Glow Fluid SPF 15
2. Christopher Kane for NARS Starscape Blush (review)
3. Guerlain Summer Shadow Cream Waterproof Eyeshadow in Blue Ocean (review)
4. Bobbi Brown Face & Body Bronzing Duo (review)
5. M·A·C Lipglass in Domestic Diva (review) and Huggable Lipcolour in I’m Game (review)
6. Calvin Klein Eternity Summer Eau de Parfum spray
7. YSL Le Teint Saharienne (review)
8. CHANEL Le Vernis in Mediterranee and Coquelicot (review)
9. Dior Rouge Dior Baume Natural Lip Treatment in 668 Cotillion
10. philosophy Sea of Love Firming Body Emulsion
I’ve recently picked up Les Beiges All-In-One Healthy Glow Fluid from CHANEL and really love it. It’s a light foundation (I bought shade 30) that is weightless on. It gives a sheer, lightweight coverage that’s perfect for summer skin. True to it’s name, the glowy finish is natural looking. I’m obsessed!
I can’t live without lip balm and since I’ve been on a bit of a beauty spending spree lately, I bought the Rouge Dior Baume Natural Lip Treatment. The color is pigmented, hydrating and shiny without being too glossy. I’ll definitely be adding to the collection!
I’m also a fan of summer scents. Right now philosophy Sea of Love Firming Body Emulsion is what I’m reaching for post-shower to moisturize my skin. This lotion has a light, fresh beachy scent (and it’s an excellent hydrator, too!). For fragrance, I’m reaching for Calvin Klein Eternity Summer. With notes that include ocean air and driftwood, I’m reminded of a day at the dunes when I wear it.
Make sure to check out the Top 10 Summer Beauty Favorites of the other beauty bloggers participating in today’s roundup!