A true beauty addict is one that is an equal opportunity purchaser…trying a new line, adding to the stash and for me, buying travel sizes. I’m constantly on the lookout for the best travel-sized beauty products. And when I see special or limited-edition sets from brands that I love, I grab them.
As airline carry-on restrictions become more and more stringent, taking our beloved beauty products with us on vacation is more of a challenge. Today we’re sharing our Top 10 Travel-Sized Beauty Products. My staples include:
1. Urban Decay NAKED On The Run Palette – everything you need in one compact. I’ve taken this on numerous trips and it’s so versatile!
2. Makeup brushes…I love my CHANEL travel brushes, but I also have sets from M·A·C, Bobbi Brown and Trish McEvoy. Usually these sets are limited-edition around the holidays; when you see a set, grab them!
3. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 – I adore this tinted moisturizer and love the mini size.
4. AVEDA “Hand Relief” Hand Cream – when I travel, I NEED a good hand cream and this is one of the best.
5. Diptique travel-sized scented candle – because one has to have a moment of zen when they travel.
6. SKII Facial Treatment Mask – this is one of my holy grail beauty products for travel and now you can buy them individually! I never leave home without one in my travel bag. Worth. Every. Penny.
7. blowpro ‘blow out’ hair spray and The Perfect Shower Cap by blowpro; I’ve used BlowPro ‘blow out’ serious nonstick hair spray for years and it’s one of the very few hair sprays that don’t build up. And I love The Perfect Shower Cap!
8. Simple Eye Makeup Remover Pads (and larger size facial wipes, not pictured)
9. La Prairie Anti-Aging Eye & Lip Perfection à Porter is the perfect travel size eye and lip balm. Keeps eyes and lips hydrated, while providing anti-aging benefits. I adore the eye cream, so to have it in this chic compact for travel is a treat.
10. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70 – I always bring additional sunscreen. Check the sample section at Target!
11. Crème de la Mer Moisturizer (travel size shown); I bought a Crème de la Mer travel set and it’s been a great inventment. For me, Crème de la Mer is all about hydration restoration. I will apply this during a flight and it really helps.
As you can see, I don’t pack liquids such as toner, makeup remover or shampoo/conditioner and try to take multitasking products with me. By being very selective, I bring the beauty brands that I love with me and bonus…everything fits neatly into one travel bag. The “travel lane” at Sephora is a must before I go out of town (tip: pick up one of their TSA-friendly Beauty on the fly travel bags for liquids). And one of these days, I’m going to splurge on that Louis Vuitton Monogram Beauty Case!