Have you heard? For the first time, Allure, The Beauty Expert, and butter LONDON, prestige color-cosmetics and nail-lacquer brand, have joined forces to launch a limited-edition collection of nail lacquers. The ten-shade Arm Candy Collection was created to complement the top runway and street-style trends of fall 2015.
Having covered numerous Fashion Weeks and seeing butter LONDON participating in nail looks for the runway, this collaboration was a natural. The Arm Candy Collection includes the following six full-size shades ($15 each):
- It’s Vintage – opaque rust, crème
- Lust or Must? – opaque charcoal-brown, crème
- I’m On The List – metallic rose-gold
- Nude Stilettos – sheer pink-nude, crème
- Statement Piece – opaque orange-red, crème
- Disco Nap – glittery charcoal
In addition, a set of four limited-edition fashion-size (.2 fl. oz.) lacquers are available: ($30):
- So Major! – shimmery loden green
- The Sweet Spot – opaque dusty pink, crème
- Violet’s Revenge – opaque blue-purple, crème
- Front Row: An opaque wine, crème
I was able to preview the set of full-size shades; the colors are beautiful. My favorite shades are Statement Piece and Disco Nap. The entire collection is fashion-forward, yet the individual colors are neutrals. I like that you can mix and match the shades and combine them to come up with nail art that you’d wear much like an accessory. And with these butter LONDON polishes you get excellent color saturation, high shine, chip resistant, 7-free nail lacquer.
From the Arm Candy Fashion-Size Collection, I love Front Row, especially for Fall nails. I think the hit of this collection will be So Major!