We’re nearing the end of summer (welp) and that means it’s time to start moving merchandise to make room for fall launches and holiday. Sephora has a “So Long, Summer” Sale, with savings up to 75% off! I’ve picked out some of the buys you need to snap up.
These are my Top 10, don’t-miss-out sale items at Sephora:
1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, $10
2. Kat Von D Get the Look Set, $21
3. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Rollerball & Lip Set (White also available), $22
4. tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set, $39
5. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics In Your Face Kit, $23
6. Deborah Lippmann ‘Wicked’ Nail Color set, $15
7. Nails, Inc. Special Effects 3D Glitter Nail Polish, $5
8. MAKE UP FOR EVER Redefining Red set, $12
9. Josie Maran Pure & Free Argan Nourishing Essentials, $27
10. philosophy No Reason to Hide Total Transformation Team Duo, $41.30
Items are selling out quickly, so this isn’t the time to sit on the fence. If you see brands you’ve wanted to try or products you saw at Sephora, but weren’t sure of, buying them on sale is a great opportunity. I mean…an Amazing Grace Rollerball for $15? Heck yes! What are you shopping for? Let me know in the comments!