Do you have a favorite eyeshadow palette? One that you keep reaching for over and over? Today’s Top 10 beauty bloggers are sharing our Top 10 Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes. I’ve focused on palettes that would be fantastic for Fall, but most are neutral and will work year ’round.
My Top 10 Best Eyeshadow Palettes include: (alphabetical order)
1. Bobbi Brown Greige Eye Palette, $70
2. CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in Tissé Smoky, $61
3. CHANEL Les 5 Ombres de Chanel Palette (review), $80
4. Chantecaille Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duo in Monte Carlo, $58
5. Hourglass Modernist Palette in Exposure (review)
6. Lancome Auda[city] inParis Palette (review), $68
7. Laura Geller Beauty ‘The Delectables’ Eyeshadow Palette in Cool, $45
8. L’Oreal La Palette Nude 2 (review), $19.99
9. MAC Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Nordstrom Naturals’, $85
10. Urban Decay NAKED Smoky Palette (review), $54
Since I’ve reviewed most of these in previous coverage, I’ll spotlight on those that I haven’t. The limited-edition Bobbi Brown Greige Palette is part of the new Greige Collection (review soon). These eyeshadows have a smoky brown-grey-foggy feel. Various textures, plus two sparkles mean this palette is versatile, whether you wear neutral or go smoky. Greige and gorgeous!
The CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in Tissé Smoky is part of the new Bleu Rhythm (review soon). The original Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadows appear to be phasing out and the Smokey Eye Quad was one of my holy grails. Tissé Smoky features 4 metallic eyeshadow shades in light satin grey, satin grey, intense black and intense satin grey. I do like the finishes on the multi-effect eyeshadows; brush selection is key. I prefer a slightly dampened CHANEL #25 brush.
My very first Chantecaille eyeshadow palette is the Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duo in Monte Carlo. The eyeshadows are so silky and beautiful! The Monte Carlo shades are peach and bronze and can be worn wet or dry.
The Laura Geller Beauty The Delectables Eyeshadow Palette in Delicious Shades of Cool has been a lovely discovery. The 14 baked eyeshadows range in shades from greys to plums to browns–so very versatile. A dual-sided brush is included for easy application.
Make sure to check out the favorite eyeshadow palettes of the other gals participating in today’s Top 10!
Disclosure: Some of the above products may have been press samples provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing and review. Others I purchased on my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post, which means a small commission is earned.