Zoya makes a strong statement for Fall with the release of their Focus & Flair Nail Polish Collection. ‘Focus’ features six strong, cream shades, while the ‘Flair’ Collection is comprised of jewel toned liquid metal shades. It’s altogether beautiful!
The Zoya Focus Collection includes:
- Charli (ZP807) – a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green
- Desiree (ZP806) – a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone
- Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
- Janel (ZP804) – a deep red cream with a rich warm, almost berry undertone.
- Lidia (ZP803) – a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones. It’s gorgeous!
- Sia (ZP802) – a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade – make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
The Zoya Flair Collection includes:
- Tris (ZP813) – a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
- Cinnamon (ZP812) – a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for the Zang Toi New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 show.
- Aggie (ZP811) – a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats! Truly fabulous color!
- Ember (ZP810) – a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
- Giada (ZP809) – a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
- Estelle (ZP808) – a blue on blue liquid metal with a blackened base.
Although the Flair Collection certainly stands on it’s own, my favorite way to wear the metallic shades is as an accent nail coordinated with the cream shade.
I always look forward to the Zoya Collections, Fall in particular. These shades can be worn as neutrals and will look gorgeous against the textures and colors of fall fashions. My favorite shade of the Focus collection is Lidia; I’m such a purple-lover. Biggest surprise? Sia! I always hesitate about wearing blue on my nails, but it really works! And in the Flair Collection, Aggie is so unique and unusual, it’s a must-have.
The Zoya Nail Polish formula is BIG5FREE and TOXIN FREE, meaning it contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor. Each shade in the Zoya Focus & Flair Collection is $9.00, available in top salons, spas, ULTA Beauty and on zoya.com.
Disclosure: Press samples were provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing, photography and review.