It seems like we’re in that “nowhere man” season; midway through Fall, yet you walk through a department store and see holiday already. I’m not giving up on my favorite Fall nail colors yet! Today we’re pulling together our favorite nail polish shades for Fall; come take a peek!
These are my Top 10 Favorite Fall Nail Polishes for this year (in alphabetical order):
1. butter London Disco Nap; a glittery charcoal (review)
2. CHANEL Le Vernis in Accessoire; haute brown (review)
3. Dior Gris Montaigne Vernis; iconic grey creme (info)
4. Essie Berry Naughty Cream Nail Polish; creamy deep luscious berry
5. MAC Blog This Studio Nail Lacquer; deep purple plum cream (review)
6. Marc Jacobs Petra Enamoured Hi-Shine Nail Enamel; dirty bronze metallic shimmer
7. NARS Hard To Get Nail Polish; metallic bronze gunmetal (review)
8. OPI O Suzi Mio Nail Lacquer; deep eggplant
9. Tom Ford Black Cherry Nail Lacquer; deep black cherry
10. Zoya Aggie Nail Polish; gold holo liquid metal with bronze micro glitter (review)
My list is a mix of current and old favorites that definitely stand the test of time. Make sure to check out the favorite Fall Nail Polishes from the other beauty bloggers in today’s roundup. What are your favorite Fall nail polishes? Let me know in the comments!