Today’s Top 10 Tuesday is sharing our favorite budget beauty products under $10. If you’ve ever felt like you can’t get much for that 10-spot, I think you’ll be surprised at the variety you can find!
These are my Top 10 Beauty Products Under $10 (in alphabetical order):
1. AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash ($7.19) [review]
2. bh Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals Eyeshadow & Blush Palette ($10)
3. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads ($3.99)
4. Essie Nail Polish – my favorite shade is Berry Naughty, ($8.59) [Top 10 Fall Nail Polish]
5. FLOWER Beauty Foldout Cosmetics Case ($9.98, WalMart)
6. L’Oreal Paris Nutri-Gloss High Shine Glossing Mist ($5.99)
7. Neutrogena Lip Color Stick ($7.99) [Top 10 Favorite Lip Crayons]
8. Simple Skincare Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes ($6.99)
9. Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream ($8.00)
10. Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer, Aloe Soothe ($7.59)
As you can see, there is a wide variety of beauty products in my list, covering all the major categories of hair, bath/body, nails, makeup and skin care. You’ll note that the bh Cosmetics Palette came in right at $10; this palette represents such a value, there was no way I could leave it off. These are all products in my regular rotation, and no sacrificing quality anywhere. Make sure to check out the lists of the other beauty bloggers participating in today’s roundup!