It seems like the holidays and gifts of fragrance were meant to go together. Whether it’s a beautiful perfume, candle or home diffuser set, give the person on your holiday shopping list a festive fragrance gift. These are some of my favorites…
1. My Burberry Gold Magic was created just for the holidays. What could be prettier than a floral fragrance with gold flakes in it?
2. If you love giving gifts with a flair for the dramatic, YSL Black Opium is undeniably your pick. This Swarovski edition is available exclusively at Saks and it’s killer!
3. Botega Veneta Knot is a scent that is unforgettable, sophisticated and magnetic. I love this gift set with full size spray, body lotion and mini Eau de Parfum. The set is a real value!
4, L’Occitane has collaborated with pastry chef Pierre Hermé for two new fragrances. I’ve been obsessed with Jasmin Immortelle Neroli. Intensely feminine, this fragrance has notes of lemon, white flowers and musk. Lovely!
5. Candles make wonderful gifts. The Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom Scented Candle has a light scent, with a mixture of honeyed, golden mimosa notes, along with cardamom which gives a bit of spice. I like this because this is a candle that’s perfect for the home; not overly sweet. Gorgeous packaging, too!
6. Picking out a fragrance can be intimidating, but with the Sephora Bottled Dreams Perfume Sampler, it doesn’t have to be. The set includes 7 bottles of Sephora’s most popular scents. Your giftee can try each, pick out her favorite, head to Sephora and exchange the enclosed certificate for a free full-size bottle!
7. I adore Antica Farmacista home scents! This season, one of my favorite scents is in the Home Ambience Perfume Trio. New Black Label Champagne has a sparkling citrus scent; Santorini, which has crisp top notes paired with spice/woody notes and Vanilla, Bourbon & Mandarin, which is a warm, almost gourmand scent. Can’t miss!
If you’re still shopping for holiday gifts, think about giving a gift of fragrance!