Peek into any makeup addict’s beauty bag and sure, you’ll see sparkly colors, bold eye and lip shades. But the heart of our makeup collections are neutrals. The new M·A·C Ellie Goulding Collection has so many gorgeous neutral shades, you won’t know what to buy first!
The M·A·C Ellie Goulding Collection celebrates the powerhouse pop goddess, with shades that are as mesmerizing as her music. Centered around neutral shades that were inspired by light and dark side of the performer herself; effortless au naturel by day, and breathtaking bombshell by night.
Because it focuses on neutrals, it’s an easy to wear collection that has everything you need for basic looks, as well as more dramatic looks. It’s effortless, no-fuss makeup. I love that! My favorites include:
- Halcyon Days Palette, which includes four cool-toned eyeshadow shades and Medium Dark Blot Pressed Powder in a double decker palette, $44
- Halcyon Nights Palette, which includes four eyeshadow shades and This Love Cream Colour Base, $44
- Powder Blush Duo in I’ll Hold My Breath; a blush/bronzer duo, $28
- Patentpolish Lip Pencils in Innocent (nude beige–a must have) and Revved Up (creamy peach), $21
- Plushglass in Explosion (warm light golden shimmer–gorgeous!) and Goodness Gracious (creamy pinky peach), $21
- Lipstick in Only You (muted mid-tone coral/cremesheen) and Without Your Love (warm seashell pink/cremesheen)
I have to say, it’s really hard to pick favorites because the shades are all so beautiful and wearable. The standouts for me are the lip products; grab them all. These are shades you’ll wear over and over, definitely a good investment. There are many more products in the collection which are mainly repromotes–False Lashes, Lustre Drops, Brushes, Velux Brow Liner and Haute & Naughty Mascara. The entire collection has sort of the same feel that the M·A·C Pedro Lourenco collection had; some of M·A·C’s most gorgeous neutrals.
The M·A·C Ellie Goulding Collection is available at select M·A·C locations, including Nordstrom and at maccosmetics.com. Tell me…will you be picking anything up from this collection?