While most of the time we’re pretty practical when it comes to gift-giving, this time of the year it’s also fun to dream big. There are so many gorgeous luxury beauty gift ideas floating around, this week’s Top 10 decided to take a closer look. Let’s start making a list!
These are my Top 10 Best Luxury Beauty Gift Ideas (in alphabetical order):
1. By Terry Jewel Lip Kiss Palette – an elegant jewel-inspired 10-pan lip palette that is perfectly portable, $118
2. CHANEL Double the Delight Set ($320) includes ten full size products; five Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lipsticks and five Le Vernis, plus a case. I would die to get this set!
3. Chantecaille Roll-On Eau de Parfum – this set is so pretty and I love the beautiful case that comes with the fragrance, $68
4. I think anything from the Charlotte Tilbury line looks high-end, so I was surprised to see The Perfect Pink Kiss Set come in at $69! Includes a K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick, Lip Lustre, Lip Liner and sharpener in the perfect barely-there shade of pink!
5. Dior Backstage Pros – Instant Beauty Solutions Set – a gift of Dior…always luxe! This set includes five full-size products used backstage by Dior’s makeup artists, $150
6. I’ve often said that Donna Karan Cashmere Mist is one of my favorite fragrances…ever. Soft and powdery, the Cashmere Essentials set is a can’t miss gift. Includes a complete layering experience in a beautiful gift box. Under $105!
7. Bring on the bling with this Estée Lauder Evening Sparkle Powder Compact ($195) studded with Swarovski crystals. The ultimate purse accessory, it’s filled with a Lucidity Pressed Powder. Gorgeous!
8. Moroccanoil Fragrance Originale Set includes three pampering body products (Fragrance Originale Body Buff, Fragrance Originale Body Butter and Fragrance Originale Hand Cream), a case and the Moroccanoil Treatment for a hydrating spa-like experience. $78.
9. The Tria Age-Defying Laser Skincare Starter Set is a thoughtful beauty gift for the woman that is into taking care of herself…and also likes the latest anti-aging technology to do it. I was very pleased with the Tria (review), $495.
10. Did the folks from Violet Grey sneak in and look at my nightstand? Because pinkie-swear, The Bedside Table set is exactly what you’d find! Includes By Terry Baume de Rose for lips, Dior Crème Abricot Nail Crème, La Mer The Hand Treatment, a Violet Grey Makeup Bag and Gift Box, $185. Amazeballs!
If you’re worried that it’s getting down to the wire, I’ve linked to plenty of picks from one of my favorite retailers, Nordstrom, who is offering free shipping with delivery by Christmas Eve (check for details). So no pressure!
Check out the fabulous luxury beauty picks from the other Top 10 bloggers below: