Recognizing the need for makeup tools that deliver flawless results, PÜR Cosmetics has introduced the Professional Brush Collection. The Pro Brush Collection has nine essential high-quality brushes in it. The brushes are composed of wavy and straight synthetic fibers, ensuring less product fallout and more even distribution.
The PÜR Professional Brush Collection includes the following brushes (from left to right):
- Sculpt and Contour Foundation Brush ($24): Use this chiseled brush to expertly control foundation application. Personally, my favorite way to use is to expertly blend foundation in the areas around the nose, around eyes and the contours of your face. Great brush to have!
- Blurring Powder Brush ($22): Perfect for applying powder blushes and highlighters; it’s a little too small in my opinion for bronzer application.
- Contour Blending Brush ($24): The flat bristles on this brush allow you buff and blend foundation. It’s also a good brush for contouring or adding illuminator and blending/buffing out.
- Blurring Concealer Brush ($16): This brush can be used with concealers or creams for an expert, smooth application. Use small, swirling, motions to gently work the product in.
- Blending Crease Brush ($18): This brush is great for seamlessly applying shadow in the crease of your eye. You can use it for an expert smokey look. Works to smudge eyeliner, too.
- Precision Crease Brush ($18): This is my favorite brush of the entire collection. Deposits and blends eye shadow in the crease, exactly where you want it. For anyone with heavy or hooded lids, this brush is a must-have.
- Brow Sculpt & Groom Brush ($16): Brows are everything and having the right tool really makes the job easier. Use the angled side to apply product and fill in, then flip it over and use the spoolie to tame and shape brows.
- Airbrush Powder Foundation Brush ($26): Used with powder foundations to apply and then buff to your desired coverage. Can also be used to apply bronzers.
- Perfecting Body Brush ($32): Another favorite; I especially like this one to buff out self-tanner, apply body highlighters and/or body shimmer products. Indispensible for the summer body products. Love!
Each of the brushes in the PÜR Professional Brush Collection are well-designed and have a nice, balanced feel in the hand. The handle feels sturdy and the ferule is secure. The wonderfully soft bristles are perfectly shaped. And when laid out, the entire collection looks very luxe. And the collection is 100% cruelty-free.
In the time I was testing the brushes, I didn’t have bristles fall out with use, which is really impressive. Overall, I think these brushes are very high quality and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. They’re so pretty, too.
The PÜR Professional Brush Collection is available at Kohl’s and PÜRCosmetics.com. If you’re looking to start a makeup brush collection, check out the Pro Tools Makeup Brush Set ($39), which is a nice way to get five essential brushes at a value price.