M·A·C plunges into the Spring season with the release of the Flamingo Park Collection. A scrumptious collection of pink overload, these colors will be flattering on everyone. Get ready to be pretty in pink!
Highlights of the M·A·C Flamingo Park Collection include:
Flamingo Park Beauty Powder ($22) in Pearl Blossom and Sunny Surprise
Flamingo Park Powder Blush ($22) in
- Life’s A Picnic – hot reddish pink (satin)
- Pink Swoon – soft yellow baby-pink (satin)
- Let’s Be Friends – blue hot-pink (satin)
- What I Fancy – soft bright apricot (satin)
- This Could Be Fun – soft violet-purple (satin)
- Spring Flock – light bright coral (satin)
- Oh, My! – reddish mid-tone coral (satin); online exclusive
- Flocking Fabulous – bright coral-red (cremesheen + pearl)
- Please Me – muted rosy-tinted pink (matte)
- Nice to Meet You – deep pink-red (cremesheen)
- Be Silly – hot fuchsia pink (matte)
- Long Legged & Fabulous – soft baby pink (cremesheen + pearl)
- Silly – bright white-pink (matte)
- Saint Germain – clean pastel pink (amplified)
- Have Your Cake – bright magenta (matte)
- The Fashion Flock – bright pink-coral (matte); online exclusive
- Such Sweeties – pastel baby pink
- Look Who’s Here! – soft pink with blue pearl
- Sweet Tooth – warm mid-tone pink
- Petite Indulgence – bright blue-pink
- Playful Petal – electric magenta
I was thrilled to be able to preview the M·A·C Flamingo Park Collection, because I adore pink. Yep, girly girl all the way. In Flamingo Park, M·A·C has compiled a cohesive collection in shades of pink. Cheeks can go from flushed to blushed; lips from teasing to temptress. There is a lot to love!
I tried several of the Flamingo Park Powder Blushes and while these colors might look bright, you can blend them down to a soft shade if you want. I found the blushes to have good pigmentation, and as I’ve said many times, I love M·A·C blushes. Pink Swoon (top right) is the shade that caught my eye. The color payoff is great and really gives you a spring pop of color. The Beauty Powder in Pearl Blossom is wonderful for brightening up and adding an illuminating effect.
The lip colors are also amazing. I love the Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss; so creamy. If you like a soft pink shade, then don’t miss Look Who’s Here; I predict that shade will go fast. Also pretty is Sweet Tooth, which is more of a rose. For the Lipsticks, I tried Long Legged & Fabulous…it’s a natural looking baby pink. Love! Fashion Flock, which is available exclusively online, has a bit more coral and will be gorgeous for spring and summer.
The M·A·C Flamingo Park Collection is available now in department stores including Nordstrom, and online at maccosmetics.com. Will you be thinking pink for spring?
Disclosure: Press samples have been provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing and review. Affiliate links have been used in the post, which means a small commission is earned.