This post is sponsored by Mirum Shopper; all opinions are my own.
With back-to-school and the upcoming Labor Day holiday around the corner, it’s a great time to try a new hairstyle. You can find all the hair products you need to create a classic look in the beauty aisles at Kroger!
Labor Day is the last holiday of summer. We usually celebrate by going to a local parade and then having a picnic with family. I’ve been experimenting with my hair and trying out different hair styles using Suave hair products. Suave offers a nice range of budget-friendly shampoos, conditioners and styling products that can be used to achieve many different styles and looks.
This Labor Day, try a classic take on loose, beachy waves. To create effortless waves:
- Shampoo hair with Suave Sea Mineral Infusion Shampoo and Suave Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner.
- Blow dry hair with Suave Luxe Blow Dry Spray, which protects hair from heat damage.
- Next, spray Suave Sea Mineral Sea Salt Spray into hair to add texture and volume at the roots.
- Run a large-barreled curling iron through hair, then add a few drops of Suave Coconut Oil Infusion Oil Treatment to add piecey texture and separate curls.
- Finish the look with Suave Luxe Volume Hair Spray
Whatever hairstyle you’re going for this Labor Day, there’s a Suave hair product on the shelf that can help you achieve the look you want. This may or may not come as a surprise, but Kroger is a great place to stock up on some of the best in beauty. The next time you head into Kroger for the usual, stop by the hair care aisle and throw some Suave into the cart!
To celebrate American beauty, Suave has teamed up with Kroger and has a Buy 5, Save $5 offer going on! Save $5 instantly at checkout when you mix & match 100s of participating items in multiples of 5 with Card. Items must be purchased in a single transaction. Participating item varieties and sizes may vary by store. Offer Valid 8/24/16-9/6/16.
Enjoy your Labor Day, your new hairdo and saving money in the process!
Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper but all opinions are my own.