It’s hard to believe that Labor Day weekend is here already! I’m not ready to let go of summer just yet…well, except maybe for the Fall makeup season! I don’t plan on dwelling on the cooler weather, though. I plan on shopping! Read on for the Labor Day Sales Roundup!
This weekend is an excellent time to grab some bargains at these stores:
- Ann Taylor: Save an extra 50% on all sale styles, with discount applied at checkout. That means snagging this Silk Cotton Cropped Cardigan for under $50! Loft, which is a sister store to Ann Taylor, also has the extra 50% Sale going on. Ends 9/2.
- Anthropologie: Take an extra 40% off sale items, discount taken at checkout. So many cute things here on sale–even jewelry!
- Bloomingdales: Big Brown Bag Sale (see site for details); Beauty GWP – get a 16 pc gift with a $125 beauty purchase while supplies last. It’s a good one!
- Banana Republic: Take 40 percent of (almost) everything with the code FALL40 until 11:59 p.m. ET on 9/6.
- Kate Spade: Take an additional 25% off sale items with code Dotty through 9/6!
- Nordstrom: Summer Clearance event with savings up to 40%, through 9/11.
- Sephora: Up to 70% off! Online only, limited quantities so hurry. Great deals!
- Shopbop has added hundreds of styles to their online sale; check it out!
- Splendid: 25% off everything with code WKND25.
- Too Faced is having a mega-sale, beauty lovers! Don’t miss the chance to pick up best sellers at up to 70% off! Sale ends 9/5 at 11:59 pm, but don’t wait. Things are selling out like crazy!
- ULTA Beauty has the big Nail Event going on now. Buy 2, get 1 free — no coupon needed. Also, Sunday starts the 21 Days of Beauty! You definitely want to check in on a daily basis to find out what the amazing beauty buys of the day are. Quantities are limited; check website for details.
What are your Labor Day plans? Is shopping on the list? Let me know what you score!