It’s every beauty lover’s favorite time of year…the Sephora VIB Beauty Insider Event! To take advantage of the sale, you must be a Sephora Beauty Insider. If you’re a Rouge Member, good news; you can start filling your cart today, through 11/7! If you’re a VIB Member, your event runs 11/11 through 11/14.
My goal during the Sephora events is to stock up on basics, splurge on a few new products that have caught my eye and pick up a some holiday gifts.
That said, my picks for the Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Event include:
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation Customizable Set ($69) in Hydrating or Smoothing Skin Equalizer. Includes a full size Ultra HD Foundation (review), choice of Primer and a travel size Artisan Brush 106S. This is an excellent value if you’re looking for a new foundation to try.
- Definitely pick up a highlighter! I’ve been loving the Algenist REVEAL Luminizing Drops, which feel like a second skin (the Drop & Glow Luminizing Duo is a steal at $22!). This is a beautiful highlight, not glittery at all. If you prefer the convenience of a stick, try the COVER | FX Enhance Click Highlighter (I love Celestial!) This highlighter glides on and is so pretty. For a powder, the new MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Light Fusion Highlighter is simply stunning.
- Did you know IT Cosmetics is now at Sephora? You can see some of my favorites here, and they’re adding to the assortment every day. Great time to pick up the Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil. This brow pencil blends well and looks really natural.
- Palettes! Make sure to look over my “Best Holiday Makeup Palettes” post, which highlights the must-have palettes of the season, many at Sephora now. On my wishlist: the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette and the Ciate London Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set. Both great buys, and then when you add in the discount, these are must-haves.
- I still love my BECCA X Jaclyn Hill palette (no longer available), which has two blushes in it–and they’re gorgeous. The new BECCA Blushed With Light Palette is a trio of blushes that are super blendable, with excellent pigmentation and color payoff. Highly recommend!
- If you need skincare, I’m obsessed with Herbivore Botanicals, and there is nothing I’ve tried that I haven’t loved. My latest is the Moon Fruit Superfruit Night Treatment, which resurfaces and hydrates skin with a combination of fruit acids and antioxidants. Good for all skin types, it makes your skin glow!
- If you haven’t tried Sol de Janiero’s Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, it totally lives up to the hype! It’s intensely hydrating with an intoxicating scent. The Brazilian Body Boom Set includes the Cream, plus a Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel. Great way to try the line!
- For gifting, Sephora has so many great choices! The Kat Von D Mini Liquid Lipstick Set and the Too Faced Merry Kissmas The Ultimate Liquified Lipstick Set make great gifts…if you can part with them!
- Philosophy is one of my favorite beauty brands, and for holidays, they are always where I turn first for great gifts. One of my top picks is the Gingerbread House Set. This set includes four Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Baths and four Lip Shines. You can break up the set, pair a Lip Shine with a Shower Gel and get very inexpensive gifts!
- I love Deborah Lippman nail polishes; they’re excellent quality, good formula, chip-resistant and long-wearing. The Ice Queen Set includes Lady is a Tramp (red cream) and The Golden Rule (gold shimmer). This is a nice set to pick up for holiday nails.
- I had great success with the Tria Age-Defying Laser (review), and if you’re able to pick one up during this sale, go for it. Another of my favorite beauty tools is the Clarisonic Mia Fit….I keep it in my shower and use it every.single.day. Pick up an extra brush, too!
If you qualify to shop the Sephora VIB Sale Event, you should have already received the coupon codes and all rules/disclaimers in order to participate. What are you shopping for? Share your haul in the comments!