Makeup addicts rejoice! If you’ve got a little extra cash in your wallet because of a tax refund, and you’re a member of Sephora’s Beauty Insider rewards program, you’re in luck. I’ve got the details on the Sephora VIB Spring Sale, along with picks to start adding to your virtual shopping bag!
The Sephora VIB Spring Sale dates are as follows:
- VIB Rouge dates are 4/18 – 4/24; use code ROUGESPRING for 15% off
- VIB dates dates are 4/19 0 4/24; use code VIBSPRING for 15% off
- Beauty Insiders dates are 4/20 – 4/23; use code BISPRING for 10% off
My top picks for the Sephora VIB Spring Sale include:
- Sephora Power of the Petal Set – Skincare favorites to try; love this set!
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Dying to try this new highlighter!
- Bite Beauty Love, Bite Set – Perfect shades for spring & summer
- Tarte Make Believe in Yourself: Eye & Cheek Palette [Get more must-have palette ideas here]
- Too Faced Cool Girl Must Haves – Better Than Sex Mascara + Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Sell Out duo!
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne – Love that this brand is at Sephora now!
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter – Because…best.highlighters.ever
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Set – Love these primers!
- Dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set – Splurge!
- Pat McGrath Labs Dark Star 006 set (coming 4/22) – Smoky eye kit from the Master.
- Sunday Riley Sunday School Skincare Set
- Sephora Favorites: Sun Safety Kit (The best Sun Safety Kit I’ve seen; get ready for summer!)
The twice-yearly Sephora VIB/Beauty Insider events are a time that I like to splurge a little and try a few of the things I’ve had my eye on. I’ve learned to do my research ahead of time and shop the first day of the sale. With millions of other beauty addicts shopping, too, items sell out quickly.
I like a good balance of skincare and color; you can’t go wrong with any of the Sephora Favorites sets. They’re such a good buy and give you the chance to try deluxe samples of many different products. And I love that Jo Malone London is now available at Sephora! My splurge this time? I think I’m pulling the trigger on that Dyson Hair Dryer!
There are the usual exclusions, like no stacking promo codes with the discount. You can use your discount code as many times as you want during the sale event (online and in-store). If you shop at a Sephora store (or Sephora in JCPenney), you will need to bring your postcard or show the email you received, in order to get the discount.
What do you plan on getting at the Sephora VIB Event? Let me know what you’re hauling in the comments!
Disclosure: Affiliate links have been used in the post, which means a small commission is earned when you purchase through the links. This helps to support the Beauty411 site; thank you!